Hot Sauce Pearl
HOPKINSVILLE, Kent. – The competition’s heating up and Hammer can only say, “Burn, baby, burn.” Introducing the new Hot Sauce Pearl, available February 3, 2009.
“Using the established Contrusion core of the Sauce series and new Skid Flip Aggressive Edge coverstock concoction from Hammer’s R&D specialists, Hot Sauce Pearl is the most dangerous ball from Hammer this season,” said brand manager, Jeff Ussery. “Hot Sauce Pearl takes a flaming approach to the pins with enough burn to rock the house on the backend. If you can’t take the heat, go home.”
• Aggressive skid/flip motion for flame-throwing power and control
• Skid Flip Aggressive Edge coverstock – new!
• Contrusion core – low Mass Bias/Non-Symmetric
• 2000-grit Abralon® finish Sanded with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
• Black/Violet/Blue • 12 – 16 pounds
• Worldwide release date: February 3, 2009
"The friction caused by Hot Sauce Pearl and its 2000-grit polished cover is enough to burn down even the toughest conditions," added Ussery.
Nothing Hits Like a Hammer®. To find the pro shop nearest you, visit the Goods section of www.hammerbowling.com. Hammer is headquartered in Hopkinsville, Kent. Hammer is a proud sponsor of The National Bowling Association TNBA.