HOPKINSVILLE, Kent. (June 4, 2007)
With Hammer's new Black Widow Pearl, the bite is back and twice as deadly.
"Lethal on all lane conditions, Black Widow was designed to provide more entry
angle and more hitting power," said Brian Graham, brand manager. "With our latest
addition to the line, Black Widow Pearl, Hammerheads have more length than ever
with violent bite in the backend."
- Length with violent bite!
- Versatile performance in a pearl ball
- Hammer's High Mass Bias Gas Mask core with flip block
- Violent Reactive Pearl coverstock, 4000-grit sanded
- Red / Black
- 12 - 16 pounds
- 15# RG 2.50 DIFF 0.060
- Worldwide release date: June 18
Nothing Hits Like a Hammer™. For more information on Black Widow Pearl or to
find the pro shop nearest you, visit the Goods section of www.hammerbowling.com.
Hammer is headquartered in Hopkinsville, Kent.