HAMMER 411… BALL BOY III
Three times the bowling bag for today’s Hammerheads, Hammer’s new Ball Boy III bag is standing at attention and ready to unveil the hottest bowling balls ever manufactured.
"Because the Ball Boy III is an upright bag design, bowlers have easier access
to their balls, shoes and accessories and it looks fantastic," said
Brian Graham, Hammer brand manager. "Ball Boy III is a super-charged
version of the traditional three-ball bowling bag with the usability
and flexibility of an ultra-modern golf bag."
- Upright design for added usability
- Ball-bearing wheel system for a smoother ride
- Three-ball capacity with two large accessory pockets
- Retractable handle and legs allows for storage during travel
- 600 denier polyester oxford with vinyl accents
- Available now in Black / Orange / Yellow
Nothing Hits Like a Hammer™. For more information on Ball Boy III or to
find the pro shop nearest you, visit http://www.hammerbowling.com. Hammer is
headquartered in Hopkinsville, Kent.
« Go Back